5.06.2013




 Jackson turned 3 this week.  Time has flown so I reminisced this week about the day he was born. I looked back at pictures here  and here and it seemed like a lifetime ago.  I want to do it all over again.  God blessed me greatly and I am forever grateful.  






At 3, this boy is ALL boy.  He loves his puppy, he loves finding worms 
and he loves to climb and jump on things.


This year we got him a train table for his birthday.  He loved it so much. The first thing he said was, "This is like River's"



I asked him what he wanted the theme to be for his birthday this year.  He said WORMS!!!! I said ....if Pinterest has it, I will do it.  And thank you Pinterest.  Other people out there have had worm birthday parties. We did jello worms, dirt cake and a worm dig in the yard.  I made part of the theme the Busytown Worm.  Everyone had a wonderful time watching the kids find slimy worms.  It was a good feeling surrounded by friends and family who mean so much to us. Jackson sure is loved!



























2 comments:

Rosalyn said...

Absolutely precious!!!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

So great! Happy birthday, J!